The Congregations for the Homeless Housing program provides permanent housing with time-limited subsidies to our shelter residents. Subsidized housing provides men with stability, a personal locked room or apartment, and a safe place to work toward independence. We continue to provide case management and life coaching for our housing clients.
We offer both apartments and shared rooms in managed houses. Rents are set at 30% of a man’s gross income.
Potential residents qualify by:
- Successfully living in our shelter
- Engaging in case management
- Having an income (as low as $600 per month)
- Attending our budgeting classes
- Providing a credit report
To access our housing, you must first enter our shelter. To do so, please call Barrett Compton at 425-614-6506