If you need shelter, please call Barrett Compton at 425-614-6506.
Our overnight shelter operates from 7:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m. every day.
• A safe warm place to sleep • Three meals a day • Storage for belongings • Case management • Medical and dental services • Job assistance • Training to prepare for housing • Bus passes • Showers • Laundry facilities • Haircuts
We accept men over 18 years old. Our shelter is housed in Eastside churches, mostly in Bellevue, and moves every month to a new church.
The intake process begins with a conversation by phone. In accordance with our philosophy of helping men who want to move themselves out of homelessness, we use these intake criteria:
- We give preference to men who have a verifiable connection to the Eastside (i.e. current employment, ongoing services, or became homeless on the Eastside).
- Must have a current state picture I.D.
- Must allow CFH to run a criminal background check. Anyone with a sex offense crime cannot be a member of the shelter.
- Must be willing to be drug- and alcohol-free, and willing to address any addiction issues.
- Must be willing to work one-on-one with a case manager.